Commuter "revenge" of sorts

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2011
      Just saw this and thought it was too good not to share:

      http://www.grist.org/list/2011-06-14-a-thrilling-tale-of-bicycle-revenge

      -Phil
    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2011
        Don't know how to get this changed in the USA, but that's one of the
        things that's so refreshing about riding a bike in Taiwan: no one doubts
        my right to be on the road. In fact, there are all kinds of crazy
        things on the road, including people commuting in their motorized wheel
        chairs.

        CL