Re: Thoughts on way to go with 700c FreeRadical

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 13, 2011
      So far as I know that is correct currently. Apparently there used to be a 700C rim brakes compatible version available that did not need the brake adapter but I believe that was the only difference. Due to wideloader mounting points dimensions the limits on overall wheel diameter were the same for either version of the Freeradical. With 700C wheels tire size is limited to about 35mm maximum while 26" wheels can have upto 2.5" wide tires fitted.

      A heavier duty 29er compatible Freeradical was talked about some time back and prototypes made but it has not made it into production yet. I I personally would like to see it introduced.

      Rich Wood