Re: 203mm rotor suggestions?

  • SEAN
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 10:02 PM
      I have used their 160mm version on my mountain bike. They seem to be good quality and have worked fine for the last year. The only complaint I have is their fancy designs tend to be a bit louder in heavy braking situations. Not enough to keep me from buying again. As a matter of fact I am looking at some for my dummy currently.