Re: [rootsradicals] Anyone have a used xtracycle for sale in tucson,arizona?

  • Paula Nielsen
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2006
      Used XtraCycles are real tough to find because they
      are so awesome.

      However, try the 4th Avenue Bike swap on April 1st. If
      you don't find a used one, maybe Ordinary bikes will
      have a special going on for the Swap.

      Kurt

      --- Big Wave Dave <notnosect2003@...> wrote:

      > I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new
      > one. I just want
      > to save some money...
      >
      > Any one?

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Big Wave Dave
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2006
        Thanks Kurt,

        I'll check it out

        --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Paula Nielsen <k_w_nielsen@...>
        wrote:

        > Used XtraCycles are real tough to find because they
        > are so awesome.
        >
        > However, try the 4th Avenue Bike swap on April 1st. If
        > you don't find a used one, maybe Ordinary bikes will
        > have a special going on for the Swap.
        >
        > Kurt
        >
        > --- Big Wave Dave <notnosect2003@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new
        > > one. I just want
        > > to save some money...
        > >
        > > Any one?

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • epiphanycreations
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
          I got mine from ebay.... I watch for them all the time, and though it
          can take some time, you can save one or two hundred dollors.

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Big Wave Dave"
          <notnosect2003@...> wrote:

          > I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new one. I just want
          > to save some money...
          >
          > Any one?

        • Big Wave Dave
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
            YES!

            This is the answer!

            Gives me just enough time to save up for it!

            --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "epiphanycreations"