Re: [rootsradicals] For Moderators

  • Rob Glover
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2011
      Oops, sorry. My bad.
      FatRob

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Rich W <astronut1001@...>
      To: rootsradicals <rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, May 16, 2011 8:35 pm
      Subject: [rootsradicals] For Moderators

      I note that some moderators are approving first messages from new members but are not changing the new members moderation status. Easier for all moderators if as part of approving the acceptable posting from a new member you also change their moderation status so later messages do not require individual approval.

      This moderation status is not automatically changed when a first message is approved.

      While a message can be approved by a moderator via email it takes visiting the group Yahoo page site to change member moderation status so far as I can determine.

      Rich Wood