Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Xtracycle, nuvinci, kickback, and chain routing

  • Jeff Youngstrom
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2011
      Thought I'd update this thread with the final solution. Turns out I was mistaken in thinking that I'd gotten a new chainring. Replaced the old chainring with a new one to match the new chain and no more skipping.

      In the process of figuring this out, swapped out the new chain tensioner for an old derailleur which seems to work fine. Never had problems with the chain interacting with the kickback with either tensioner.

      Thanks for your help, gang!
      Jeff