Speaking of wet electronics

    Message 1 of 34 , May 5, 2011
      I've just determined "empirically" that a RavX tail-light, when wet, will spontaneously turn itself on, and intermittently cycle through its various blinking modes.

      David
    • Cara Lin Bridgman
      Message 34 of 34 , May 10, 2011
        Yep, that's been my latest and hopefully last solution: a 'mag'
        flashlight with the new LED 'bulb' and a rechargable battery. It has
        all metal housing, rubber gaskets, and three light settings: BRIGHT!!,
        not so bright, and blink. It's supposed to last about 4 hours. The
        problem is the housing that attaches it to the bike is still on the
        privative side--needs a quick release. This thing really turns night
        into day! It has to be as annoying for oncoming traffic as those
        stinking halogen car headlights.

        CL