Re: Transporting an Xtracycle by car?

  • ethan_parents
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 13 9:47 PM
      Thank you everyone for the feedback, input and suggestions. The photos were very helpful in illustrating the many ways to transport a longtail on car/SUV without having to purchase a tandem bike rack. Loved the creative although sometimes precarious ideas. I really didnt want to have to lift the bike up to the roof of my SUV.

      In the end, I went and purchased a Burley trailer to carry my twins for the short term while I wait for the next shipment of Free Radicals, and then for my xtracycle to be built by my local bike shop. Looking forward to being a new member of the Xtracycle family in the near future.

      Dennis