  • Beth Aiton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2011
      Thanks everyone for the advice, I like the pvc idea, its what I made my wideloaders out and they work great, I do not have a roof rack, so it would have to be on back of car. But for now I have been instructed that I must take my single speed on our trip as my daughter will have her beach cruiser and that would only be fair, and less room too. Thanks again
      Beth