Still Waiting

  • Anne Littlebird
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      So glad to see Mark stoked about his new x. Wish I could be there -
      I'm still waiting for the funds. I had it all planned but the guy who
      said he wanted to buy this piece of furniture I have seems to have
      backed out so I've wasted 5 weeks waiting for him and will now have to
      put it back up for sale. Big disappointment.

      But on a good note I managed to get through the whole month on one
      tank of gas in my car! $44 for the month! I really only use it on
      Sundays since I have a second job as caregiver for a Parkinson's
      patient and that's 4 to midnight. I'm usually exhausted and i's not
      the best place to ride at night. Besides having to get back up to go
      to the other job at 5 am means Mondays are a bear.

      I hate the heat but I'm getting through it. It's mid 90s here and I've
      been making myself ride the 3 speed up the hills to strengthen myself.
      By the time I get the x attached to the mtb I should fine. Crazy but fine.

      Annie