Re: [rootsradicals] Fw: METROPLAN ORLANDO Mail Filter Has Blocked This Message (SYM:16444445552893940596)

  • Anne Littlebird
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hey Ted! It looks like someone who works for the Orlando Florida Metro
      has perhaps joined the list through his work address and didn't realize
      that work has a filter in place to keep mail out it doesn't recognize.
      That's all it is. It's not spam - it just thinks the messages from this
      list are.

      Hopefully the person who signed on will realize that they are not
      getting any messages and will try to fix it.

      Metroplan Orlando is a valid organization for all the commuters in the
      greater Orlando area. Perhaps the list moderator can figure out who it is.

      How's the weather in New Zealand?

      Annie
    • Mighk Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
        Sorry for the hassle with the filter. Actually I HAVE been getting messages, so that's why it wouldn't have occurred to me there was a problem. I had my network admin put rootsradicals on the safe senders list.

        Yes, I'm the bike & ped coordinator for Metroplan Orlando, which is the metropolitan transportation planning agency for the Orlando metro area. I got my Xtracycle in May (Marin Novato front end) and am enjoying it immensely. Got my Wideloaders yesterday.

        Tailwinds,
        Mighk Wilson