Re: [rootsradicals] Big Wheel Commuting

  • ray marko
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2011
      I saw this as well today... pretty funny! Xing now my third week and it's radical! Did anyone see PJ O'Rourke piece in the WSJ? he Said what good is a bike if you can't carry a case of beer on one... My guess is he hasn't encountered us Xers!
      http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704013604576248491907675796.html?mod=WSJ_newsreel_business
      ~ray
      On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 9:05 PM, poppamando <b4kids@...> wrote:

      Just saw this (thanks to the folks at Bike Commuters) and thought you all might appreciate it. Makes me wonder about the possibilities of an Xtratricycle...

      http://bit.ly/dUY5uJ

      -Phil