Re: how to transport my bike

  • anthonyeberger
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2011
      A while ago someone on this list posted a PVC extender they made for a standard Rocky Mount track. He/She bolted it to the standard bike track to extend it long enough to fit the longer wheel base.

      If I recall correctly, it was working quite well and was only about $15 to make.

      Could check instructables.com too.

      Tony B.
      Riverwest WI
      Home to only the second publicly owned bar in the US!