Re: [rootsradicals] Big Wheel Commuting

  • TeamJT
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6 8:07 PM
      Oh, it's a "big wheel."  I immediately thought of my Coker unicycle with a 36" wheel.  When I don't have any errands planned on nice days I sometimes favor a uni commute.  It's about the least practical "cycle" I have, but it's great fun.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7 8:35 AM
        I saw this as well today... pretty funny! Xing now my third week and it's radical! Did anyone see PJ O'Rourke piece in the WSJ? he Said what good is a bike if you can't carry a case of beer on one... My guess is he hasn't encountered us Xers!
        http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704013604576248491907675796.html?mod=WSJ_newsreel_business
        ~ray