Big Wheel Commuting

  • poppamando
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
      Just saw this (thanks to the folks at Bike Commuters) and thought you all might appreciate it. Makes me wonder about the possibilities of an Xtratricycle...

      http://bit.ly/dUY5uJ

      -Phil
    • TeamJT
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
        Oh, it's a "big wheel."  I immediately thought of my Coker unicycle with a 36" wheel.  When I don't have any errands planned on nice days I sometimes favor a uni commute.  It's about the least practical "cycle" I have, but it's great fun.

        Just saw this (thanks to the folks at Bike Commuters) and thought you all might appreciate it. Makes me wonder about the possibilities of an Xtratricycle...

        http://bit.ly/dUY5uJ

        -Phil

      • ray marko
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2011
          I saw this as well today... pretty funny! Xing now my third week and it's radical! Did anyone see PJ O'Rourke piece in the WSJ? he Said what good is a bike if you can't carry a case of beer on one... My guess is he hasn't encountered us Xers!
          http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704013604576248491907675796.html?mod=WSJ_newsreel_business
          ~ray