Re: looking to buy accessories

  • GeoffA
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011
      hey sophie

      i don't have any for sale, but try:

      for stoker bar i just picked up some used parts from
      Recycle-a-Bicycle in DUMBO.
      http://www.recycleabicycle.org/
      a great organization with a plethora of cheap used parts.
      i think i spent about $15.

      for footsies i used a tip picked up on this list. handle bars from an old razor scooter i found in the trash.
      1)pull the 2 sides apart (as though you were folding the bars down)
      2)cut the bungee connecting them to the scooters stem and remove
      3)slide them into your radish for quick and easy footholds
      the little buttons on them interface perfectly with the bike frame.

      good luck from brooklyn,
      GEOFF