Fw: METROPLAN ORLANDO Mail Filter Has Blocked This Message (SYM:16444445552893940596)

  • Rainbow Flight
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007

      Hi folks
      I sent a message to the list and got this one back below....
      Who has joined the list that would be sending out this message?
      I don't think this is conducive to the forum here....it borders on spam, and why should we be joining someones 'safe list'??
      I thought this list was already OK?

      Regards
      Ted

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
        Hey Ted! It looks like someone who works for the Orlando Florida Metro
        has perhaps joined the list through his work address and didn't realize
        that work has a filter in place to keep mail out it doesn't recognize.
        That's all it is. It's not spam - it just thinks the messages from this
        list are.

        Hopefully the person who signed on will realize that they are not
        getting any messages and will try to fix it.

        Metroplan Orlando is a valid organization for all the commuters in the
        greater Orlando area. Perhaps the list moderator can figure out who it is.

        How's the weather in New Zealand?

        Annie
      • Mighk Wilson
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2007
          Sorry for the hassle with the filter. Actually I HAVE been getting messages, so that's why it wouldn't have occurred to me there was a problem. I had my network admin put rootsradicals on the safe senders list.

          Yes, I'm the bike & ped coordinator for Metroplan Orlando, which is the metropolitan transportation planning agency for the Orlando metro area. I got my Xtracycle in May (Marin Novato front end) and am enjoying it immensely. Got my Wideloaders yesterday.

          Tailwinds,
          Mighk Wilson