Re: E-assist

  • BrianL
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 26, 2011
      My commute is 25 miles each way with a couple of small hills. I put an EZEE rear hub motor from cycle 9 on my xtra about a year and half ago. It has made the difference between me riding my bike to work or driving. In my opinion e assist is the perfect compliment to an xtracycle. If you do buy a kit make sure you get a big enough battery, I recently upgraded from 48v 10ah to 48v 20ah, I really wish I would have bought a bigger one to start with.