2009 16" Big Dummy with all the fixin's for sale?

  • PaulaM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011
      Hey xtra-friends!

      I'm thinking about selling my Big Dummy, aka Gigi the Monsterbike, this spring. As I was a a bike shop employee, this thing is decked out with all the goodies and is in near-new shape. Retail this would have sold for nearly $3,000 but I am pretty flexible about how much I might sell it for. My objective is to get this bike into the hands of someone who could use it. Anyone interested out there? I'm offering it here first.

      Check out the photos in the Gigi The Monsterbike photo album. I'll be adding new photos as I find them.

      Why would I sell such a glorious thing? My arthritis has become worse and I need to be mindful how much stress I put my joints thru, and well, you know how heavy these suckas can be.

      I'm in Albany, New York.

      Peace!
      Paula