Re: Grocery Bags

  • Shawn Antaya
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 23, 2011
      So the perfect bags for my application has been found: Whole Foods "I Love Veggie" bags aka "A Better Bag."

      They are: tall; wide; deep; water proof; durable; fairly rigid to prevent any groceries from falling out; and only 99 cents. They work as excellent seat cushions for picnics when the grass is wet too.

      http://singersustainability.com/services/reusable-bags/

      Today was the maden voyage, $138 of groceries from Trader Joes with room for much more.

      Thanks for everybodys' contributions!

      -Shawn :-)

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Beth Aiton <coach4many@...> wrote:

      > Best bags I have used are from Safeway or whole foods. They are thermal so keep items cold, they zip closed so nothing falling out and they fit nicely in the free rad bags
      >
      > Beth Aiton

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 23 , Mar 23, 2011
        Rock on, Shawn! and thanks for the bag link!