Anyone have a used xtracycle for sale in tucson,arizona?

  • Big Wave Dave
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2006
      I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new one. I just want
      to save some money...

      Any one?
    • Paula Nielsen
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 20, 2006
        Used XtraCycles are real tough to find because they
        are so awesome.

        However, try the 4th Avenue Bike swap on April 1st. If
        you don't find a used one, maybe Ordinary bikes will
        have a special going on for the Swap.

        Kurt

        --- Big Wave Dave <notnosect2003@...> wrote:

        > I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new
        > one. I just want
        > to save some money...
        >
        > Any one?

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Big Wave Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2006
          Thanks Kurt,

          I'll check it out

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, Paula Nielsen <k_w_nielsen@...>
          wrote:

          > Used XtraCycles are real tough to find because they
          > are so awesome.
          >
          > However, try the 4th Avenue Bike swap on April 1st. If
          > you don't find a used one, maybe Ordinary bikes will
          > have a special going on for the Swap.
          >
          > Kurt
          >
          > --- Big Wave Dave <notnosect2003@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new
          > > one. I just want
          > > to save some money...
          > >
          > > Any one?

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • epiphanycreations
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
            I got mine from ebay.... I watch for them all the time, and though it
            can take some time, you can save one or two hundred dollors.

            --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Big Wave Dave"
            <notnosect2003@...> wrote:

            > I'm looking for a used xtracycle in tucson, or a new one. I just want
            > to save some money...
            >
            > Any one?

          • Big Wave Dave
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21, 2006
              YES!

              This is the answer!

              Gives me just enough time to save up for it!

              --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "epiphanycreations"