evo handlebar basket

  • Devian Gilbert
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 18, 2011
    • Brad Martinson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 19, 2011
        Since the price isn't mentioned in the video, I searched it out: $60 for the black version, $80 for the silver. Cool!
      • Sean Moore
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2011
          Now that I know the price is reasonable, put a north road style bend in it and I'd have one on the next ship from Taiwan!

          I ditched my front rack seeking an instability problem and never put it back on.  Something like those bars/basket would be great if I was upright.
          --
          Sean Moore
          moore.sean@...

          On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 10:17 AM, Brad Martinson <bradmartinson@...> wrote:

          Since the price isn't mentioned in the video, I searched it out: $60 for the black version, $80 for the silver. Cool!

        • alan wade
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 20, 2011
            i found them for $46 plus shipping from chicago

          • Gerry Townsend
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 20, 2011
              Do you have a link you can share?

              Connected by MOTOBLUR™

              i found them for $46 plus shipping from chicago

            • Andrew Kreps
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 21, 2011
                On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Sean Moore <moore.sean@...> wrote:
                I ditched my front rack seeking an instability problem and never put it back on.  Something like those bars/basket would be great if I was upright.

                You were seeking an instability problem?  Too much stability in your life as is?  :)

                Threadjack alert!