Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Bright bike lights

  • Vik Banerjee
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 19, 2011
      Phil,

      The person whose bike the Dinotte is mounted to doesn't have a problem.  It's the people coming up from the rear and/or coming the other way who get blinded by these powerful symmetric beam lights.

      safe riding,

      On 2011-02-19, at 4:57 PM, poppamando wrote:

      Vik,

      I have no experience with the Ix IQ, so I can't say what's worth it or not. I can say that I've never had any problem with my Dinottes and that they're easy to refocus as needed. Also, I would never run a strobe light only for front lighting unless it was during the day.

      I would like to see some different lenses for beam variation available for the Dinottes.

      -Phil