superhooks

  • jessejessejesssejesse
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2011
      Hi all,

      Just got a 2010 Flightdeck to put on my first generation xtracycle. I installed the superhooks into the flightdeck and tried to pop on the deck just like I was used to with the Snapdeck. I noticed that doesn't work.

      Can someone confirm that you have to tighten the screws on the superhooks while the deck is installed (and then it tightens up against the h racks)? I didn't see anything on xtracycle.com and I'm sure I can't be the only one who didn't get this right on their first try.

      Thanks,

      Jesse
      Washington, DC
    • Liam Casey

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2011
          Liam is correct. You should've received an instruction sheet for mounting your FlightDeck, let me know if you didn't.

          For any future product documentation needs, please visit http://www.xtracycle.com/support

          Cheers,
          Rick

[...]

        • Travers, Neil
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 18, 2011
            I've not got one, but isn't that the whole point of the new hooks, that
            they can't pop on/off so the deck is fixed in place?

            Neil