Xtracycle to ride Berkeley, CA

  • Carlos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hi,
      I am from Colombia. I lived in Berkeley for two years and I am planning to visit it again with my wife before leaving for Australia where I will do a PhD in Urban Ecology.
      During my time in east bay I loved all xtracycles I saw in the its street, however I never owned one.
      We will be in Berkeley from February 11th to the 20th and I was wondering where, if possible, I can borrow an xtracycle from somebody. My wife has never been in Berkeley and we would love to ride together on an xtracycle instead of driving.
      Thanks in advance,