chainstay bridge question

  • chairguy5
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2011
      Greetings All,

      I'm setting up my old steel bike. I noticed the free-rad tongue lands just past my chainstay bridge, but not enough for the bolt to fit between the CSB and seattube. Instead of using a Kickstand plate can i just use the FAP and tighten against the chain stay bridge? FYI This frame also has vert breezer drop-outs, so I do not have any movement.

      Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to joining the Xtracycle universe!

      Thanks

      Marc
    • rmtaylor_co
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2011