Re: [rootsradicals] Need help: Bike snow plow - and finding Dave Peterson - C...

  • ama3655@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2011
      Wes -

      To this good old boy from Alabama what you are trying to do sounds like sheer insanity. Stay inside and drink hot chocolate until the urge passes, it will be spring soon.

      If you must go outside be sure to cover your ears. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_bQi6luDTc

      FatRob

      In a message dated 1/9/2011 3:15:28 P.M. Central Standard Time, watrout@... writes:
      Hi everyone,

      I'm trying to prototype a bike mounted snow plow for my BD. I've got an idea in mind for a push and pull version (push version could go on any bike - pull version is X specific). So far about the only other design that I've seen was from a guy named Dave Peterson from Chicago. A link to his design is here

      http://www.appropedia.org/Bike_snow_plow

      The only info I could get on his where abouts

      http://www.appropedia.org/User:Dave-Peterson

      If anyone has experience with this type of application and/or knows how I could get in contact with Dave Peterson I would greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks,
      Wes Trout
      Shifting Gears