Re: [rootsradicals] Stumpjumper a candidate?

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2011
      That's an awesome bike to start out with!

      "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard
      Fone   |    888.537.1401 x 85

      On Jan 8, 2011, at 9:17 AM, the_struggler wrote:

      I just picked up an early 90s Specialized Stumpjumper, which I hope will be a candidate for Xtracycle conversion. Can anyone provide some recommendations? Also, if there are any folks out there looking to upgrade, I'd be interested in buying your old parts, as I'm starting out on a tight budget. E-mail the_struggler at hotmail dot com. Thanks!