Re: Sustainable Design Certificate Program in Urban Permaculture

  • Bruce Alan Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
      Interesting and doubtless important, but hardly on topic; and a matter of local, rather than general, interest.

      In short, what does this have to do with Xtracycles?

    • Pete B
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
        Thankfully the spammer has been moderated off the list (Thanks Kip).
        They have also been informed why (their messages are off-topic and unwanted) and that they should cease forthwith.
        Rgds
        Pete.B

        On 6 January 2011 12:37, Bruce Alan Wilson <bruce_alan_wilson@...> wrote:

        Interesting and doubtless important, but hardly on topic; and a matter of local, rather than general, interest.

        In short, what does this have to do with Xtracycles?

        Recent Activity:

        ride to believe.
        Yahoo! Groups
        Switch to: Text-Only, Daily DigestUnsubscribeTerms of Use_._,___

      • Rick
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
          I also updated the moderator privs for new members. Sorry for the spams from sustainability man. :)

          "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard
          Fone   |    888.537.1401 x 85

          On Jan 5, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Pete B wrote:

          Thankfully the spammer has been moderated off the list (Thanks Kip).

          They have also been informed why (their messages are off-topic and unwanted) and that they should cease forthwith.
          Rgds
          Pete.B

          On 6 January 2011 12:37, Bruce Alan Wilson <bruce_alan_wilson@...> wrote:

          Interesting and doubtless important, but hardly on topic; and a matter of local, rather than general, interest.

          In short, what does this have to do with Xtracycles?

          Recent Activity:

          ride to believe.
          Yahoo! Groups
          Switch to: Text-Only, Daily DigestUnsubscribeTerms of Use_._,___

        • Rich W
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2011
            To clarify Ricks post.

            With the new group setting first posts from new members will require moderator approval before being posted. Once an acceptable post is done then the moderator who approves it needs to change the member's posting privileges to unmoderated status. It does not happen automatically.

            The problem person was banned after the last episode and rejoined under a new name. With the old group setting he was then able to post without any moderator approval. Even if he rejoins again the new posting approval setting should prevent his doing any postings.

            Rich Wood