Decent basic bag for cheap

  • anthonyeberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      Greetings XtraFolks,

      A while ago people were asking about waterproof bags for the Xtra.

      I use these (I have two) http://www.nashbar.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10053_10052_171928_-1_201497_10000_202269

      I recently did the Santa Rampage in Milwaukee which was supposed to be all snow. It ended up raining hard for a good portion of the ride. I had one of these bags in the back of my Xtra with a change of clothes and everything remained dry.

      They are no frill bags in basic black and will tightly fit in the pocket. They nearly perfectly match the color of the freeloader too which I like for the stealth mode part of it. I'm not AS worried about someone grabbing it as they walk by on one of the few times I leave my ride unattended.

      Happy New Year

      Tony B.
      Riverwest WI
      home of the Riverwest24.com