Re: [rootsradicals] Having problems contacting Xtracycle

  • Vik Banerjee
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
      It seems pretty clear that this week is not normal for businesses in North America and that the lack of communication is a holiday related thing.  I haven't been able to get a hold of anybody this week, but that doesn't surprise me at all.  Life will go back to normal next week after NYE.

      safe riding,

      On 2010-12-29, at 3:20 PM, Tone wrote: I am wondering if perhaps

      all of Xtracycle’s employees or perhaps just its customer service reps
      have been given a week of vacation time after the Christmas holidays. If
      that is the case, then I am totally cool with that.