Happy Holidays

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2010
      Here is wishing everyone a great holiday season and best wishes for the New Year. May all of your rides be downhill with a tail wind and with no cars on the roads.

      Rich Wood
    • David Dannenberg
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 25, 2010
        Same to you. Santa brought me P racks, new freeloaders, and a pair of whatchamacollars. Woo-hoo!

        Do I put the Whatchamacolarss on the front or back pair of rack slots? Do they keep water out as well as the bike innertube I have on there now?

        Hope everyone is enjoying the season. Snow here (Philadalphia) tomorrow.

        David Dannenberg