New Group Page Look

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2010
      I am surprised that there have been no comments on the new look of the group home page. If you have not looked at it do so! I suggested the photo addition to Rick but the new color scheme is all his.

      I figured members might enjoy seeing various Xtracycle setups. I like the first selection as the girls outfits look very seasonally appropriate IMO. Santa's helpers on an Xtracycle.

      Happy holidays to all!

      Rich Wood
    • Liz W. Durham
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 22, 2010