Re: Free Radical for sale?

  • Galen Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
      Stacey,

      I have a set of v-racks, freeloaders, and a snap deck used that I would be more than willing to part with. Let me know and we'll set it up. I even have a box ready to ship them in? Fortune smiles sometimes. Hope I can help. The freeloaders have a tree patch, and sewn on reflective tape, and the snap deck is sticker tacular, though all the stickers are work and children safe.

      -Galen

      --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <staceylmelis@...> wrote:

      > I am a budget-challenged Xtracycle-lovin' gal, and I would love to find a used Free Radical setup. I'm not sure why anyone would sell such a sweet rig, but maybe you are upgrading to a Big Dummy and are ready to let your Free Radical go to a good home?
      > I live in Colorado.
      > Thanks so much!
      > Stacey

    • the_struggler
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
        Galen,

        Did you end up getting rid of your gear? I just picked up an old Stumpjumper and I'm looking to try out an Xtracycle setup on-the-cheap. If you're still got parts hanging around, I'd be interested!

        E-mail the_struggler at hotmail dot com. Thanks! -Eric