Free Radical for sale?

  • Stacey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
      I am a budget-challenged Xtracycle-lovin' gal, and I would love to find a used Free Radical setup. I'm not sure why anyone would sell such a sweet rig, but maybe you are upgrading to a Big Dummy and are ready to let your Free Radical go to a good home?
      I live in Colorado.
      Thanks so much!
      Stacey
    • Jeff Lesperance

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2010
          Stacey,

          I have a set of v-racks, freeloaders, and a snap deck used that I would be more than willing to part with. Let me know and we'll set it up. I even have a box ready to ship them in? Fortune smiles sometimes. Hope I can help. The freeloaders have a tree patch, and sewn on reflective tape, and the snap deck is sticker tacular, though all the stickers are work and children safe.

          -Galen

          --- In rootsradicals@yahoogroups.com, "Stacey" <staceylmelis@...> wrote:

          > I am a budget-challenged Xtracycle-lovin' gal, and I would love to find a used Free Radical setup. I'm not sure why anyone would sell such a sweet rig, but maybe you are upgrading to a Big Dummy and are ready to let your Free Radical go to a good home?
          > I live in Colorado.
          > Thanks so much!
          > Stacey

        • the_struggler
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 8, 2011
            Galen,

            Did you end up getting rid of your gear? I just picked up an old Stumpjumper and I'm looking to try out an Xtracycle setup on-the-cheap. If you're still got parts hanging around, I'd be interested!

            E-mail the_struggler at hotmail dot com. Thanks! -Eric