Re: [rootsradicals] Re: RAGBRAI? On an X?

  • Vik Banerjee
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 24, 2010
      If you have to sag just tell them it's a one person tandem!  They must have a way to sag tandem teams and an X is smaller than that...=-)

      On 2010-11-24, at 4:27 AM, Matt wrote:

      I rode my X on RAGBRAI a few years ago. I went self-contained. If you've toured before, you shouldn't have a problem. The only "problem" is if you sag for some reason, they're a bit difficult to rack on a bus or van. But who sags? Cough cough...