Reminder for the Aussie rootsradicals: CargoBike Picnic Ride Sun 21st Nov 9am

  • Pete B
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010

      [BikeFun] Ride to the CargoBike Picnic

      Hey there's a cargo bike picnic in Port Melb This Sunday.
      Who wants to get together with our "cargo" bikes and show them how BikeFunnists can do urban cargo hauling?

      Meet at Human Powered Cafe at 9am for a10am depart and we'll ride to Port
      Melbourne for a BikeFun style picnic. Bring some food and drinks to
      share and I'll see you Sunday morning.

      Pete.B

      Picnic details below:
      http://www.myzigo.com.au/images/cargobike.jpg

      Join the Cargo Bike community at a fun, free, family picnic.
      Find out how you can reduce your daily carbon footprint and reduce your dependency on your car.
      Meet Melbourne's cargo bike suppliers and owners and test ride some practical bicycles.

      (Please BYO picnic and helmet).

      Where: Garden City Reserve, Tucker Ave, Port Melbourne.
      When Sun Nov 21, 11am-2pm

      Contact Alison | 0409 322975

      Sponsored by:
      Cargocycles - http://www.cargocycles.com.au/
      Dutch Cargo Bike - http://dutchcargobike.com.au/
      Gazelle - http://www.gazellebicycles.com.au/
      psbike.com.au - http://psbikes.com.au/
      Taga - http://www.tagabikes.com/au/
      Winther - http://www.winther-bikes.com/pages/winther-plus.php
      Zigo - http://www.myzigo.com.au/

      When
      Sun 21 Nov 9:30am – 2pm Eastern Time - Melbourne, Sydney
      Where
      Human Powered Café, 562 High Street, Thornbury (map)