Re: [rootsradicals] electra amsterdam balloon 8

  • jj velvetackbar
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2010
      Yeah, we have one in our Fleet (thanks, Todd!) and it's GREAT. Its my wife's main ride, and it's even Stoked by Todd and his outfit.

      I do agree with the flexy statement, tho. It seems more flexy than my X build off of a Diamondback Sorrento. I think has more to do with it's longer wheelbase than anything else tho.

      JJ

      On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:08 AM, Rick <rick@...> wrote:
      http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32021142&id=1203840641#!/photo.php?fbid=1738770148094&set=o.53718777002

      A bit dark, but you can comment and ask Robert if he digs his setup. But Todd's word is very legit and we trust his take on Xtracycle builds.

      Rick

      "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard
      Fone   |    888.537.1401 x 85

      On Nov 17, 2010, at 10:25 PM, Mickyle wrote:

      Has anyone X'ed an electra amsterdam balloon 8, and have a picture,
      and/or feedback on how you like it. Thanks. ~ Mickyle