Re: Home made bright lighting

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Not trying to compete with Xtracycle or other vendors but I glanced at the bicycles section of Instructables and noted several building or adapting trailer projects as well as one for building a longtail bike and another for building a long john.

      Everything up to and including making both plywood and bamboo frame bikes as well as numerous accessories and lighting projects is covered. Definitely a DIY resource.

      http://www.instructables.com/tag/type-id/category-outside/channel-bikes/

      Rich Wood