Re: PDW Radbot 1000 on Sale

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 2010
      Other than some of the Dinotte taillights the Magicshine is about the brightest bicycle taillight available that I am aware of. As noted it does use a separate Lithium Ion battery pack which can be a mounting inconvenience.

      The main US source has been Geomangear but they have temporarily ceased selling Magicshine lights due recent to quality problems with the battery packs. They are reportedly working with the vendor to resolve the problem.

      http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4_41&zenid=d0ck69vtaba6gvm0pkclq6ej20

      Reviews on Bike Forums have been mixed on the Magicshine taillight.

      Rich Wood