Re: [rootsradicals] Re: sharing a great costumer service experience

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2010
      Thanks for doing your part to ride more and drive less, Fred and others.

      "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard
      Fone   |    888.537.1401 x 85

      On Nov 4, 2010, at 9:16 AM, fred wrote:

      OK, so this is early Christmas for me indeed! I have just put my anxious fingers on a brand new replacement for my baseframe and will be riding again my beloved xtracycle in no time. It arrived less than a week after the original died, in Brazil, at zero cost to me.
      Thanks XtraFolks for the best client support ever in history.
      Fred