Alfine 11 Availability

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Harris Cyclery is now taking orders on the Alfine 11 hub. It looks like $660 with shifter, higher than I expected. They claim to expect them in on 12 Nov, so Friday next week.

      http://harriscyclery.net/product/shimano-alfine-sg-s700-11-spd-disc-brake-compatible-hub-36h-w-shifter-3225.htm?preview=yes

      Historically Shimano hubs from Harris have included the installation parts kitso I presume this does too.

      It looks like the availability estimate I got from AEBike was pretty close.

      Rich Wood