Re: [rootsradicals] 2010 Freeloaders and Flight Deck..

  • Andrew Kreps
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      You know, with the weather here lately, that waterproof inner pocket looks damn attractive.  I lost a tool to rust after last winter, and I've resorted to keeping my odds and ends in plastic bags to avoid that problem in the future.

      It's hard to justify replacing my bags since they're in reasonable shape, but I'll be keeping my eyes open for a deal on the new model for sure.

      On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:55 AM, Vik Banerjee <threeohm@...> wrote:
      I bought some new cargo bling for my trusty Big Dummy.  The new bits are improvements on the old parts they replace.  My BD looks so new I don't recognize it...=-)

      http://thelazyrando.wordpress.com/2010/11/02/xtracycle-freeloaders-2010-and-flight-deck/