Los Angeles area orphan Xtracycle

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      A customer contact us frustrated that she isn't meant to be with an X'.

      She's got a Trek 7300 700c black 15" ladies hybrid mounted to a near mint Xtracycle. One bag had a slight stitching defect that just needs a little bit of the overstitch ripped and tidied up. She consistently got pinch flats on it (a result of probably too small tires, too little pressure, and little riding experience regarding sharp edge street items like potholes and curbs).

      She lives near the Greek in Los Angeles, Atwater TBE. If anyone is interested in contacting her to purchase it, please email me directly, not to the list and I'll get you guys/gals in contact.

      Cheers and thanks for finding this orphan a home,

      Rick

      "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard
      Fone   |    888.537.1401 x 85