New Moderator

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      I have been made a moderator for the group by Rick which shows that you should not volunteer for things! ;-)

      Rick also banned Vladislav so there will be no more permaculture advertising related posts I hope. I went ahead and removed the last one he posted from the messages. BTW I noted that Vladislav is apparently the first member who has been banned which must be very rare for a group of this size. Maybe others have just been removed from membership in the past.

      Rich Wood