Re: [rootsradicals] Transition Training: Regenerative Leadership for Sustainability - January

  • Rick
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Sorry everyone for the permaculture posts. While I appreciate permaculture studies and farming, when it lacks a cargo bicycle bend I've got to remove it.  Also my bad for not being around for the first "discussion." Was celebrating my honeymoon.  And thanks for any congrats, no need to spam our amigos.

      Peace and Halloween,
      Rick

      "The bicycle is a curious vehicle.  Its passenger is its engine."  – John Howard
      Fone   |    888.537.1401 x 85

      On Oct 31, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Vladislav Davidzon wrote:

      Friends,

      Come explore the intersection of regenerative leadership and
      sustainability, with an emphasis on permaculture design, in San
      Francisco Bay Area.

      Facilitated by some of the world's greatest teachers, the
      Regenerative Leadership for Sustainability Course will be a truly
      life-altering experience for all participants. Running from
      January 24-28th, this program will explore both the nature-inspired
      solutions to the environmental crisis we face, and also the
      leadership ecology we must develop to facilitate the changes needed.

      More info: http://commoncircle.com/regenerative-leadership-training
      Sign up before November 15th and pay 50% less with our early
      registration discount. With meals and lodging included, this will
      be a truly profound community-building course. Please call us at
      1-800-376-3775 with questions or e-mail info (at) commoncircle.com

      This integrative leadership immersion builds upon the
      internationally-recognized Training for Transition, providing a
      grounding in skills needed to mitigate peak oil, climate change
      and the economic crisis with re-localization designed to create
      a beautiful, thriving global community living in connection with
      a healthy planet.

      With the news of peak oil, environmental destruction and economic
      challenges in the air, permaculture offers tremendous solutions
      that are simple to implement through re-localization and looking
      back to how humans have lived sustainably for centuries. This
      course includes the standard Transition Town Training.

      More info: http://commoncircle.com/regenerative-leadership-training
      Sign up before November 15th and pay 50% less with our early
      registration discount. With meals and lodging included, this will
      be a truly profound community-building course. Please call us at
      1-800-376-3775 with questions or e-mail info (at) commoncircle.com

      This permaculture-focused workshop combines the most cutting-edge
      sustainability and leadership programs into an intensive providing
      the most essential skills needed to lead the change necessary..

      Core Course Components:

      - Introduction to Urban Permaculture Design
      - Creating Resilient Ecological Cities
      - Community Permaculture: Creating Urban Abundance
      - Transition toward Community Resilience
      - Designing a Green Economy
      - Towards the Commons - Nature Connection
      - Ecological Leadership - Eight Shields Mentoring
      - Psychology of Ecological Evolution - Spiral Dynamics Theory

      Course: Regenerative Leadership for Sustainability
      Dates: January 24-28th!
      Location: San Francisco Bay Area - Organic meals & lodging included
      More info: http://commoncircle.com/regenerative-leadership-training

      --
      common circle education
      14525 sw millikan way, suite 17760, beaverton, or 97005