BD tires

  • David Dannenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2010
      Thanks for all the tire advice. Checked them all out on line. A couple of them were kind of tempting, but I have decided to stick with the Hookworms because: they are really 2.5" which for some reason I am wedded to and they are 65psi. Others either had lower pressure or smaller size at minimal weight savings. Another factor is that the front tire is about brand new and I kinda like them to match.

      Thanks again.