Re: [rootsradicals] Re: Resale on a 2009 Radish?

  • Gerry Townsend
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
      Generally, some where near 50% of new. A little more or less depending on condition. As I remember, new is about $1100? GT

       "When my mortal life determines my spiritual life,
         I am already dead,
         when my spiritual life determines my mortal life,
         I am truly and eternally alive."

      It's not about the war, past, present or future.
      It's about those that serve.