New Reelights Safety Light Model

  • Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2010
      I just noted that Clever Cycles seems to be the first US source for the new Reelight 500 series lights. These now have the light head separate from the power coil so that it can be located away from the coil and spoke magnets. This should allow considerably higher light location, increasing light visibility and flexibility of installation.

      I like the basic idea of Reelights as they are a battery free blinking safety light solution.

      https://clevercycles.com/products/components/generator-lighting/

      Rich Wood