Re: [rootsradicals] selling my free radical + bike in Boston area

  • Pete B
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2010
      Jolyon

      Yes, this is the right forum for discussing selling your FreRad. The general netiquette is this case is to preface your subject line with "FS: " or "For Sale: " i.e. "FS: private sale, free radical + bike in Boston area",

      It is a trivial matter then for people that do not want to see "for sale" messages to filter them out.

      With the Oz dollar at nearly $0.99 USD the price is really good but shipping to Oz is a killer ;-).

      Pete.B
      On 14 October 2010 02:47, jolyoncowan <jolyoncowan@...> wrote:

      Hello everyone
      I'm not sure if this is the right venue for this- I've put a listing on craigslist to only minor interest so far. But I'm parting with my wonderful Xtracycle :-( I love it but have to let it go for storage reasons- I just bought the Big Dummy so don't need it anymore. If you or someone you know wants to take the whole set up, you need to be tall 6' + as it's on my '92 Trek 950 22" mountain bike I've set up like a cruiser/commuter. So if you buy both it's $450, or $250 for just the freeradical (bike extension) plus freeloader (panniers) and brand NEW wooden snap deck. The xtracycle components are 2 1/2 years old. I'd rather sell the bike and the freeradical together unless you can help me reconvert my loaner bike back to its original "short tail" set up.
      Thanks

      Jolyon